Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Colorado Visit Day One

Did you know birds eat stir fry? Well, Ryland was helping the birds in Colorado out and made a little stir fry for them. As you can see it isn't the type of stir fry that we normally think of. I guess this concoction is bird stir fry. It is so fun to watch the grandkids in action! Ryland just wanted to help mother nature out a bit.
Keri relaxing on the deck after I arrived in Colorado. Well, she doesn't really look relaxed does she. She sort of has the MOM, what are you doing look. Get used to it! 4 days of picture taking to come Keri!
We took a little shopping trip after I got there and found a Rockie's ensemble for Easton!
Grandma and the adorable boys! So happy to be here to see all of the family!
The first adventure in Colorado was a Rockies game. Keri decided it would be a great adventure for all of us to take the train to the game. She is buying tickets here. Good idea Keri! We zoomed right by all the traffic that was backed up in downtown Denver.
The train!


Off the train and in the train station!
I always see these bikes and drivers outside of sporting events. Keri reminded me that I had taken one at a play that we went to with my mom in Arizona. My driver then was kind enough to pedal me back to the car because I forgot the tickets. Oopps. This time there was no need to return to the car for tickets. Keri had them. Fun ride!
This was a first for me. Keri and Mark bid on some tickets and won. They were in a suite. Fancy!

Suite 39 here we come!
All the food we could eat. Beer, wine, water, pop! Wow! This was livin' life in luxury!
If we wanted to be outside we just stepped out the door and had seats behind home plate on the second level.
Ryland and Easton love this baseball thing. Ryland watched the game intently!
So did Easton but for just a minute or two. He loved going into the suite and then back out to the seats over and over again! :-)
Happy happy! Ryland and my beautiful daughter Keri!
Keri, Ryland and me!
The view from the suite!
We could hang out inside the suite and watch the game on TV if we wanted to!
Game over and we sped away on the people powered bikes.
Off to the train station for a ride back on the train.



What a fun day and evening! Loved being with Keri and the rest of the family! We all loved the baseball game although I think we need to work on Mark a bit. He thinks baseball moves too slow. WHAT! We will try and convert him!

No comments: