Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, July 31, 2009

A Quick Visit from my Brother

Steve flew in from Denver last night. We picked him up at the airport at 11:00 PM. Wow, I haven't seen him in at least 15 years and he doesn't look any older. We tried to figure out the last time we saw each other but couldn't pin it down. We just can't let that much time pass again. Today we headed up to Kristin's for a bit! Steve got to meet Layne and Lucy!
Lucy was really, really studying her Great Grandma Lucy! Totally focused on her!
While Layne was showing Steve how you can use baby toys as a knee brace we were having a big discussion about snowboarding and skiing. Steve taught snowboarding for years and Kristin is an avid skier. So the friendly debate began! I just wanted to know what would be easier on my knee!
Two Lucys and a Kristin!
Won't be long and these two will be rippin' it up as Layne says!
Quick visit to Kristin's because my mom and brother are heading back to Vegas. From there my mom will drive to Havasu and Steve will fly back to Denver. ZOOOOM!!!

No comments: