Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Blast From the Past!!!

Time! How do you measure it? When you think about 5 years ago, 10 years ago, even 20 years ago it seems like no time has passed at all! That was just yesterday right? Today we visited Great Grandma Lucy's 5th wheel like we used to do in the past. How was it different? It wasn't my three girls that were swimming, playing games with Grandma, having lunch, and just having a fun time! This time it was Kristin's little ones! The great-grandkids! How can that be? It brought back a lot of memories! Grandma Lucy and Grandpa Ralph would play games and cards with my girls over and over again. They would walk to the store to get a popsicle! They had so much patience and would spend so much time with my girls. I get it now!

This was our day today. First Layne played on the playground outside the pool. The swings set was a pirate ship for a while today. I had to buckle up, hold rocks, and take a ride! Not sure what the rocks were for. I guess in case we ran into any unfriendly pirates!



Then the pool! So refreshing!

Even Lucy got into a little pool action!


The all important learning to blow bubbles in the water!
All that swimming wore Lucy out!
How did Layne get so grown up so fast!

Lunch in the 5th wheel just like Keri, Kristin, and Katie used to do!

Even an almost 4 year old likes to snuggle up for a song from their mom!

While Layne was snuggling in with Kristin I took a picture or 200 of Lucy! She is changing so so fast!



These moment are so darn precious! Time goes way too fast!!! Sometimes I can't believe my little ones are having little ones of their own! I know I have said it before but I am blessed!

No comments: