Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

So what do we do on the 4th? That is the question. We could have a BBQ and just hang out at home! We could go to Riverfront Park with the rest of Spokane! We could rent a movie! How about BASEBALL! Sounds great to me! Baseball, a warm summer night, fireworks, food! Perfect.
A band greeted us with some jazzy music before we even got in that gate. Got our toes tappin'!
One thing fun about going to the Indians you are very close to all the action! Love that!


4th of July all around. The announcer really played the part!
As each Indian player took the field they had a friend with them. What a thrill for those little ones!
Star Spangled Banner!
Steeeerike!
Otto looked patriotic! Can't have an Indian game without Otto!The family! Mike
Lucy and Jackie!
We even had a fly over by these bi-planes to add to the excitement!
A good ol' flag waving!
I even have a setting on my camera for fireworks. Of course, I didn't read the directions on how it is to be used! I learned you have to hold the camera very, very, still! I finally got some shots that looked like the actual fireworks. As you will see some didn't look at all like what we saw!











On the way home we were able to pull off the road and watch the fireworks at Riverfront Park. Bonus!!! Happy Birthday to the United States of America! Great place to live!

No comments: