Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lucy Meets Lucy

Lucy (my mother) met Lucy (her great granddaughter) for the first time yesterday. Precious for sure. Here is a picture.
The many faces of Lucy Jean!


Layne is so full of energy!
Layne got a new swing set and she loves it!



Mike and I brought magnets home from our vacation for Layne. They are addicting to play with. Even the grown ups got in the action!
Kristin and Lucy!
More magnet play!
Lucy Jean



This was some kind of bingo game Layne and I played. It had shapes and colors to match!
Lucy is growing so fast!!!!

We had dinner and visited at the Lathrops. Byron was here too. He took the drive from Havasu to Spokane with my mom. Thanks Byron! It has been great to see him again! Lucy, the great grandma will be in Spokane for about a month! More fun times to come.