Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

There is a Reason We Call Him Crazy Mike

Well, I just had to get these pictures in the blog. As we drove home from skiing today the weather got nicer as we got closer to Spokane. When I say nice I mean it wasn't snowing and you could see a tiny bit of sun! Both Mike and I have had the bug to ride our motorcycles. Our alley is still ice! Hard to get them out not to mention the wind chill on a motorcycle! Well, Mike couldn't take it anymore. As soon as we got home from skiing he bundled up and hopped on his bike and took a spin! BRRRRRR!
I was in a hot shower while Mike was taking this ride! He looks cold doesn't he?????

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

LOL! You go, Mike!! :)