Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

49 Degrees North Skiing 7 Months Pregnant

Kristin is 7 months pregnant and still skiing. Can you believe it!!! She is taking it easy and skiing with Layne but really!! I just want to go on record Kristin that I never skied this long into an pregnancy! I am not sure she really wanted me to take this picture and post it but she looks beautiful and I am proud of her spunk!For all of you that have experienced being pregnant would you have been able to bend over and help a 3 year old at 7 months pregnant????? Layne is on her own skiing now. No ties to mom or dad with a cord or rope or pole. Wow! She is doing great!

I think Grandpa Mike thinks he is in a rock band with that tongue sticking out. Maybe he is trying to catch snow flakes. That makes a lot more sense!
Kristin and Layne ripping it up (Layne's words)!
Sometimes when you ski with a 3 year old you go places you have never been and see things you have never seen on the mountain!There were a lot of smiling faces on this Valentine's Day ski outing!!!! Precious people!!! All of them!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Layne and Kristin!!

mmsnyder said...

so impresses with kristin!! she looks great!!

Cheryl said...

I was out of breath just watching Kristin bend over to help Layne! My goodness! Wonder what the baby was thinking?? :)

Maddie said...

My bet on the Mike photo is that he thinks hes in a rock band imagine him in a bunch of rock clothes his name would be: Crazier Mike!