Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Surprise! More Pictures!

OK, I just have to say this! Sorry all of my friends in Washington but the weather here is spectacular! I try to get outside a little each day and just soak up the warm weather because I know what I am coming home to in a few days! OK, done with that!

Everyone is getting along great here! Keri is recovering quickly. She took some time today to take newborn pictures on Easton. Check out her blog to see them. They aren't the run of the mill snapshots. Click here!

Ryland is loving his new baby brother. Life hasn't changed too much for him. He is still jumping, playing with his firetruck, and now is showing his brother his race cars! Click on the video below to see some serious bouncing and jumping!



Great Grandma Lucy arrived today to see the Doolittles! She made the trip to Phoenix from Lake Havasu. It is about a 3 hour drive. To continue our tradition we made a trip to Taco Bell! I feel very blessed to be able to be here and hold and kiss my precious grandsons!

No comments: