Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Easton Pics!

I am finally getting all the pictures off my camera. I had some nice pics of Easton and family that I wanted to add to the blog. A big yawn for a tiny little person. I was just in heaven when this picture was taken. I call these MOMENTS! In a moment time sort of stands still and you just want the moment to last so you can soak it all in and remember it forever. Nothing else really matters but the moment! This was a MOMENT!
Ryland started checking Easton out. His feet, toes, eyes, etc. He even did some belly button comparing!

Of course when you are two years old you have to see how you look in your little brothers clothing. This was a bit small but still Ryland looks darn good!I think I have all the hospital pictures posted! I was so happy to share in this whole experience!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easton already looks totally different...I took a few more today so you can see the changes, hopefully I will have them posted by the end of the night.

mmsnyder said...

what a sweet picture of you and your grandsons!

Cheryl said...

These are moments to last a lifetime for sure!