Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Ryland and Easton

Tonight is my last night here in Arizona. I was just thinking about all the precious things I want to remember about my time here!

Ryland's little prance when he does "little" running!
What it feels like to hold Easton's soft little face up against mine!
Ryland wanting to be throw up to the moon by his daddy!
Keri asking Easton if he wants to "play"
Keri showing us how Easton is kissing her!
Ryland hugging and kissing his new baby brother.
The way Ryland says, "Baby Easton"
Ryland wanting his Aunt Katie to play when he woke up from his nap!
Easton's precious little face when he is sleeping!
Ryland's overall excitement and celebration about every little thing!
Ryland wanting to watch a Wideo!
Keri softly talking to Easton.
Mark playing race cars with Ryland!
Katie snuggling Easton for the first time.
Ryland saying, "Thank you MeeMaw!"
Ryland telling PaPa Mike, "Lub you!"
Easton's little newborn cry!

So so so much more! Well here they again. Two little gifts from God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so cute!! Thanks for coming down to AZ, you were a HUGE help!