Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend To Remember

Mike and I spent last weekend in CDA, Idaho. We went to a marriage retreat called Weekend to Remember. It was very relaxing and good to refresh our memories about marriage, communication, family and more. We went to all the lectures and did our homework but my favorite part was just sitting by the fire in the resort and relaxing. We did that a lot! Mike said he thought it was the longest he had ever seen me sit in one place! HMMM! I took my camera but didn't take any pictures except these! So what is this guy smiling about?

This is what he is smiling about!


The gas prices!!! Wow! What a change. Mike thought this might be the cheapest gas he will purchase for the rest of his life so we documented it! First Mike is surveying the price to make sure it is really only $1.89. If you know Mike you know that is true. Look at the smile as he fills the tank! Gotta love him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some CHEAP gas...glad you got some pictures! The grandkids would never believe you.

Maddie said...

HAHAHA You know what is funny Whe we were going to kellog we saw that exact sigh!