Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Keri and Ryland Visit Thursday

Keri and Ryland arrived late Wednesday night. I took a personal day on Thursday so I could hang out with them. That is exactly what we did. We went to Starbucks for muffins in the AM and then to Safeway where we got 4 magazines! Stuff to look at. Kristin and Layne came over in the AM after our Safeway/Starbucks trip. We looked the magazines, watched TV, played the piano, talked, napped, and played with toys. It was a perfect day. We made enchiladas, a family favorite, and chocolate chip cookies, also a family favorite!


The lounge (that is what I call it but others might say it is an office) is the smallest room in the house but it seems to be the most popular! Even the dogs and the next door neighbor, Tyler, like being in the LOUNGE!

If course there was snack time too!!!Both of the kids like to play the piano. Ryland turns the sheet music like he is reading it and then says, "The End!" when he wants to turn the page to different music! Here is Ryland's version of Old McDonald!

Here are some hanging out pictures we took during the day!

Have you heard of this word????

More adventures to come because Keri and Ryland stayed until Sunday. I am off to see them now!

4 comments:

Maddie said...

Magalous? No I have not heard of that word (never)

(ever) I will never hear that word!

Ttfn Maddie

Anonymous said...

Layne, I know EXACTLY what you are saying, good job...the house looks EMMACULATE!! (did I spell that right?). Thanks for the visit family!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Nice job translating Keri! Kristin said she was talking about their house. Make total sense!!! Layne you are so smart!!!

Anonymous said...

magalous I have never heard that word befor to.