Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Ryland The T-REX!


As I looked at these pictures I thought about how different it seemed not to see the kids all bundled up for Halloween. One of the benefits of living in sunny Arizona. As you can see Ryland was not afraid of being a T-Rex and wore his costume. Looks like Dad helped with that! Thanks for the pictures!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh, what a cute T-REX he is!! He was totally sweating in that costume by the time he got home from Trick-or-Treating.