Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday at Kristin and Justin's

Everytime I look at the pictures I take at Kristin and Justin's I think about what a neat place it would be to grow up! Lots of space and beautiful country! Keri and Layne stayed with the Lathrops this time. The cousins had a lot of bonding time!

Some cabin fever set in so outside to the tractor, swings, and beautiful country we all went!


Layne took a little ride on the horse swing! Wow! She loves going really high and fast. Wonder where she got that! Kristin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are so cute!!!