Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Precious Moments

Here are some more sweet memories with the Doolittle family. Ryland calls Mike, Papa. I don't think the plan is to change that. Steve D. goes by a special name that all his grandkids call him and Steve F. is grandpa and Mike is Papa. That is a good way to keep them all straight. Keri says whenever Ryland picks up the toy phones at home he calls Papa! Here they are spending some bonding time together. Whenever the Fuller girls are together there is bound to be some singing and music. Although Keri doesn't sing in front of people much she has a beautiful singing voice. Katie is a star for sure. They are getting Ryland in on the act. Now that is some SERIOUS singing!!! After the singing came a little tickling. I think a little one laughing is my favorite sound in the world. Click on the video to listen. You can pause the music to hear the video. Just scroll down to the player at the bottom of the page and click on pause.



Ryland has learned that the phone is for more than talking! You can watch videos over and over and over again! He even knows what to push to make the video play again! Sunday morning after the singing, tickling, and video watching Keri and Katie took off to a wedding. Katie was helping Keri will the photography and also singing in the wedding. Ryland and I went to the toy store to check out the dinos. Of course we bought a couple of them. T-Rex and something else?? After that we went to Starbucks and Ryland got a muffin and I got coffee. This was the second time we had been to Starbucks together for a muffin and coffee. He now knows Starbucks as Bucks! I think we have started a tradition. Layne came over later in the day. Kristin was going to the same wedding. Ryland was asleep so Layne and I played race cars and waited for Ryland to wake up. When he did we took a walk around the block together. It is almost impossible to get a picture of the two of them where they are both looking at the camera and smiling. I tried! I think I took about 10 pictures while they were sitting on the curb. Maybe even more. Layne has a "cheese" smile that isn't really real as you can see. Smiles or not they are adorable. As we walked we collected sticks, pine cones, rocks, and more. They had many creative uses for these items. They even worked on learning the letters on the sewer covers. Jump on the "r", the "s" etc.It was such a blessing to be with the grandkids and watch how they are become so close. I love every minute of it. I wish Finn were closer so he could join in on the fun! Another fabulous day!Precious moments for sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic of Ry and layne walking away from the camera! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

You called it right--"Precious Moments."

mmsnyder said...

I love that last pic of Layne and Ryland from the back... definitely a framer! Happy Back-To-School Week!

Megan

Anonymous said...

Thy are so cute!!!! =]