Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

NEWS

Well, we have some family news! Check out Keri's blog! I am a happy gma!

Keri's Blog

Mike and I are headed to a Mariners game tomorrow. We are getting on the bus at 6AM and heading to Seattle. After the game on the bus again and heading to Spokane. I have hardly watched the Mariners this year. I have been consumed with the Dodgers trying to catch the DBacks. Should be a fun time and maybe we will get to see a rare Mariner win! That would be the icing on the cake of a fun outing! Look for pics after the event!

1 comment:

alf said...

GO MARINERS GO!!=)