Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Announcement

Layne drew this picture of her family! Look closely. Layne is there, Kristin is there, and Justin is there. Do you see someone else! Baby Lathrop is due April 17th! So exciting! Kristin and Justin want the sex of the baby to be a surprise! That's fun. Baby Lathrop will be grandbaby number 5 for Mike and me. We are blessed!

2 comments:

mmsnyder said...

Congrats!!! How exciting to be expecting two grandbabies within a few months of each other. How fun for Keri and Kristen too! (Yes... I am reading this while Im at school... I needed a change of pace!) :)

Megan

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Gleason!!!! I love the name of the baby see you tommorow maybe you should keep the hairspray at home next time!!!!