Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Post for Keri

Keri said I hadn't posted in a while. I started thinking about what I have been doing lately. I think mostly coming home after work, grading papers, working out and practicing my piano. Sometimes I even cook. That sums it up. I was going to go to Greenbluff on Sunday and check out the activities up there but ended up totally resting at home. Sat. was clean the house day. Monday oh Monday. I of course watched the Saints game! What an exhausting game to watch. How can a team have two kicks run back for TD's by Reggie and not win the game! I am still shocked that they didn't win the game. Usually I don't think much of it if my team didn't win. Disappointed in the moment and then over it. I guess because of the the personal nature of the Gleason/Saints relationship I still get confused, frustrated and disappointed when I think about that crazy game Monday.

I missed an opportunity last night to take some pictures and post. Kristin, Justin, and Layne came over for dinner. Layne and I played with Poly Pockets on the bed for a long time. Kristin was a bit under the weather so hopefully she got a bit of a break from cooking and being mom. Justin and Mike talked hunting. Comparing notes! I really don't get the hunting thing. I totally understand the being in nature part of it. God's creation is peaceful and relaxing. I just know I couldn't shoot a deer. They are so beautiful and have these big brown eyes that look at you. I know about these eyes because I have a dead deer staring at me in my family room area! Not the whole thing, just the head etc.

Well, the plan for this weekend is to make that trip to Greenbluff. I will go with camera in hand! Until then!!! Go Dodgers! I have a Christian Motorcycle meeting tomorrow night. I will have to tape the first part of the game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Thanks for posting!!