Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday in Spokane

Cold! Only one word to describe Sunday in Spokane! As you can see it was very, very, cold. When you walk outside it takes your breath away! The ski areas opened today but it was windy too. That makes for a serious wind chill. There is just no way to stay warm skiing when it is this cold. We really need new windows in our house. We are in the process of replacing a few of them. Bob came over and measured this week and we will decide which ones need be replaced the worst. We finally got our taxes filed and got our incentive check so a few windows will be replaced. I would say these two need to be replaced. The reason you can't see out of these windows is because they are iced up on the inside. Have you ever used an ice scraper of the inside of your windows? I haven't and don't intend to start doing it now!This one is totally iced over on the left side! Mike and I did go to church today. We thought maybe people would be hunkered down in their homes but church was full. It is decorated for Christmas and it looks marvelous! I wonder if we kept all our decorations up year round if they would seem so special. Probably not but I sure like seeing everything decked out for Christmas!!!
Spokane is expecting a few more days in single digits and then a few in the teens. I wonder why winter is called OLD MAN Winter???? HMMMM!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes....I'd say time for new windows! LOL There's a reason ice scrapers are sold in the automotive section and not in housewares. :)

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Are you sure they don't sell any in the housewares dept!!!

Cheryl said...

LOL..actually, I'm not sure...I've never needed them in my house before.

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Maybe I could use a spatula!

Cheryl said...

Now that would make a good Blog!