Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Clearing the Snow from the Patio Cover!

The worker bee is still at it! Mike has been so busy taking care of the apartments and our house!!! Our snow blower will arrive on Monday or Tuesday. He has been using our little one and shoveling. I have helped but I haven't even come close to what he has done. Snow is piling up everywhere as you can see. Our patio cover isn't designed to hold snow. It is supposed to shade us from the sun! Sun! Haven't see that for a week or two! Well, here he is hard at work!
Look he is even smiling here!

No comments: