Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Doolittle Christmas

I wanted to get some pictures on the blog of what Christmas is like in Arizona. Keri sent some nice pictures to me so here they are! From the inside of the house their Christmas doesn't look much different than ours!! Outside VERY different! Nice new PJS Doolittles!!! Love them.
That dino looks a bit intimidating! Looks like a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Gleason its me Cassidy

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Hi Cassidy it's me Mrs. Gleason

Cheryl said...

Dang! What a great looking family! They should have many many more! :)