Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Biggest Storm Ever!

Well, it started falling on the way to work! It hasn't stopped yet. I have never seen this much snow fall at one time in Spokane! It is light and fluffy because it is only 18 degrees. The good news is it is supposed to continue for 24 hours! It normally takes me 1/2 hour to get home. Today it was 1 hour and 25 minutes. I took some pictures with my cell phone. Safely of course! As I got off the freeway I saw the police blocking one of the routes to the South Hill. They were letting one car go at a time. That is really a good idea because if you are going OK up a hill and the person ahead of you can't make it up you are in trouble too. As I started up a hill closer to home I noticed cars not making it. I turned off the road and took another route!I got home safely and let the dogs out. Rocky runs around in the snow with his tail was wagging like crazy. He loves the cold snow. Bear doesn't! T
You know I will keep you updated on this weather. The all time record for snow at one time is 12 inches. Mr. News said we might break the record! Wow!

No comments: