Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Rescued Sort Of!

I was playing Oh Come All Ye Faithful on the piano and heard a low rumbling sound! Snow Plows! It was a neighborhood event. They brought in the big dog snow plows. The operators even helped a couple people get their cars out! The cars were stuck in the middle of the street. It was either help or run over them! What a job that would be! Everyone was happy to see them except maybe Mike. Check out his car! Do you know how much snow he will be shoveling to get his car out! Now if I could just get out of the alley I would be sprung!!! I may pay someone to plow the alley!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your photos and narrative. It's fun to see what's happening just a neighborhood away. We got mail on Belt Street today! First time since Wednesday. Woohoo! Yesterday we watched as the mail truck got stuck, then unstuck, and then drove away without delivering a single thing.

coopblog said...

THAT IS SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

Cheryl said...

How long did it take to dig the car out?