Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Snow Pictures

I can't help but take all these snow pictures. It is just unbelievable! When I drive down the streets in my neighborhood I feel like I am driving in a snow tunnel. There is room for one car and the snow is piled higher than my car on each side. The plows were out yesterday widening our snow tunnels. It is truly a sight to see. I actually saw neighbors and talked with them while I was out taking these pictures. We were all happy to be outside but not so happy to be outside when shoveling was involved!




The snow is getting heavy and roofs are collapsing like crazy in Spokane. Most of the roof collapses are big stores like grocery stores, hardware stores, churches, etc. Not good. Mike decided it was time to have the big roof sweep done at the Gleason mansion! Last but not least is this picture. Remember the bird bath that had a mound of snow on it???? Mike was measuring the amount of snow we got during the first big storm almost two weeks ago. Well can you see it now? The bowl part of it got so much snow on it that it fell over. You are seeing the top of the base barely sticking out of the snow in this picture. The bowl with all the snow on it is the big mound to the left of the base! Ain't life grand!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I would like to tell you that thing will be better in Medical Lake next week for school....but I really can't. Our main roads look better than yours but the ones around me are pretty much one lane as well....hopefully, we can get into the parking lot! LOL This year is crazy!