Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I AM FIRED UP! The Saints Vs. The Bears


This picture of Steve wasn't at the Saints/Bears game but I thought it was a good one so I just used it! OK! FIRE UP! I was just watching Thursday night football on the NFL Network. An advertisement came up for next weeks game! The Saints and the Bears. I will never forget being in Chicago and the Saints were one game away from the Super Bowl. Mike and I had our plane tickets to Florida and a hotel room just in case!!! As we all know the Bears beat the Saints! Since then the Bears have not been my favorite team! They have this song they play in the stadium in Chicago that I thought was sort of neat at first. After hearing it too many times I changed my mind! You might say I am harboring a grudge and you would probably be correct! :-) I am thinking a couple more years would be an appropriate amount of time to hold a grudge! I can hardly wait until the game next Thursday. I am not sure if God cares much about football but I am praying just in case!!! Go Saints! Here are some pictures from that playoff game! These pictures are from after the game and the players are smiling for the camera. What nice guys! Deuce, Charles, and Steve!!!

5 comments:

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

This is an email I got from my always supportive Mother! I couldn't resist adding it as a comment! I do disagree with dropping the Rams though!!!!

I think a grudge is OK to hang on to for awhile. God cares about football. After all his likeness is standing behind the goal post at Norte Dame with his hands raise to show a touchdown. Perhaps you are spreading yourself too thin on the teams though. Jackie, drop the Rams and concentrate more on the Saints.
Love,
YM

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree about what gma said about the Rams...drop 'em. The person you liked on the Rams moved to Arizona anyway!
GO SAINTS!
I would say GO HAWKS, but they are having a crappy year.

Anonymous said...

mrs.gleason can you go on my blog.

Anonymous said...

the tree looks good and it is brity.

Maddie said...

The BEARS (Not saints) will win! I love the Saints but my team I have yo love them!