Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It Is Not Stopping! WOW!

Well, my responsible husband was worried about the people in our apartments so he loaded up the snow blower (it is a tiny one) and started down the alley. He got stuck! High centered and there is ice under all this fluffy snow! Took the neighbor and me helping to get him out. About an hour after we started we watched the car drift down the street under its own power. He is on his way downtown now. I hope the tenants appreciate what a great landlord they have! I am just going to post pictures of the yard. More in the AM! It is actually snowing harder now than it was earlier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am assuming no school tomorrow? That is crazy!!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

So far only a 2 hour late start but there is no way I will get there. I won't be able to get out of the alley! I don't see how they will have bus routes ready.