Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Quick to Seattle for the Doctor

We had some time in between the brain scan and the doctors appointment so we headed down to Pikes Place Market.  After we went to the doctor's appointment we got a tour of where Katie works.  We are so proud of her. Sometimes I wonder why I take the pictures I do but here it is.  A hanging hot dog.  Looks almost real.
 They always have such beautiful flowers.  I wonder if they sell all of these daily?  Not like you can keep them around for a week.

Handsome Mr. Gleason
 Does it look like I am clinging to the box to help me stay upright?
 Sorry but this looks gross!
 We were informed by the person that took this picture that this wasn't the original Starbucks.  The story was the original was a few blocks down and I think she said it caught fire.  They rebuilt in this location.  Hey, it is good enough for me.  It is the original.
Although I didn't love the drive to Seattle and back I was thrilled with the results.  The scan looked good and I can start exercising within reason.  I will take it easy.  It is not like I am bursting with energy!  Thank you God for this miracle!

1 comment:

Lauren D. said...

I love Pike's Place Market and I love the pics, so keep them coming! You look great Aunt Jackie and I'm happy to hear you can start exercising again because I'm sure you are so ready to get back out there!