Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

10 Things From Deanna

I haven't blogged forever understandably.  Oh and by the way my camera is no longer functioning.  That is a disaster.  I was going through some things from the hospital and found some Caring Bridge comments that were printed out.  All very supportive and loving and I thank you all.  I thought I should blog this one from Deanna.

While I was eating dinner tonight I was thinking of you Jackie and all the fun things we have done...I have decided to write some things down...Blog if you will?

10 things I now do because I know Jackie

1.  I take way more pictures and now wished I blogged.
2.  I eat "David's Bread with high fiber.
3.  I am not afraid to do triathlons with people who only have 2% body fat.
4. Swim, swim, swim
5.  I snow ski down trails I am not ready for!
6.  I drink Frappuccino's after I run a race. Well maybe I already did that!
7.  I stopped calling races, races.  (Sometimes I forget, See #6)
8.  I am not afraid to cheat on family oriented bike rides, although I never have.
9.  I know that my bike doesn't need a kickstand or it will weigh too much, and I have a whole new understanding of the word "CHA CHING".
10.  I have a much bigger heart and I have learned to be more caring.  I now know how to give of myself unselfishly.

OK one more #11 I am looking forward to being a wonderful, fun loving grandma!!

Deanna I wouldn't call taking a different path on the bike ride cheating by the way.

I can't wait to be able to join the EAOD for some more events (not races).  I miss you all!

Thanks for a great post!  Love you!  Jackie

No comments: