Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Michel and Rivers

What a wonderful treat!  Michel and Rivers came to visit me after I got home from Manor Care.  I wasn't up to riding in the car over to Coeur d alene so they came to see me.  Every time I see Rivers it strikes me how adorable he is.  Michel is certainly a trooper with all she has to do on a daily basis.  Thanks for taking the time to come see me Michel!
 Look at that smile!



What fun!  I wasn't feeling very good but a visit from these two sure perked me up.  Love you both!

No comments: