Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Many Faces of Lucy

I watched Lucy while Kristin had a booth at a craft show a few weeks back.  Kristin did great.  We did too.  Here she is snuggling with grandpa!
Of course my camera was out and Lucy enjoyed every minute of the picture taking.  "Take a picture of me Grandma"!  She is a girl of many faces!


 Cute smile!  Totally posed but cute!

 She got the dogs involved in the photo shoot!  Rocky didn't mind a bit.
Bear was indifferent!   He looked the other way every time she came near but he put up with it.

 She had Bear trapped.

 Kisses for Rocky.
 Bear looks strained here.
 Ah Rocky is so easy.
 Finally a candid shot.  Both the girls love this track!
We had fun hanging out together!  Can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Deedee said...

Lucy is adorable!