Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

What!!!  No white Christmas???  Didn't look like we were going to have one but Mother Nature surprised us Christmas Eve.  We didn't get a lot of snow but we got enough for it to count as a white Christmas!  
 Huge snow flakes!

I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures this year.  That doesn't happen often. Got a few though.  Katie opening her Christmas sock from Santa.  Sure was great to have Katie home for a day or so.  She makes me smile and laugh.  I love you Katie!
 The tree!
Mike with his new belt.  He examines everything very carefully.  The nose strip is a nice touch!
I got nice red dishes.  Love them.  They aren't quite as bright as they appear in this picture.
We had our traditional cinnamon rolls and scrabbled eggs for breakfast.  The eggs are missing on this plate!
Our friends Trisha and Jay came over for dinner in the evening as did Mike's mom Leola.  It was great to have them all.
 Layne and Lucy arrived in their jammies.  So cute!
Mike and I got the girls remote control John Deere tractors.  Mike cleared a space in the basement so they could drive them all over.


We had a great Christmas.  Mike cooked a delicious prime rib.  I cooked potatoes, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pies (also delicious).  The best part of Christmas was the fact that we were celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!  Thank you God for sending him to save us!

No comments: