Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Valley Girl Triathlon 2011

I realized last night there would be no picture taking at the Valley Girl Triathlon. Disturbing. How would I blog? Steve, Michel, and Shawn to the rescue. They came camera in hand to watch the finish! Lots of pictures of me because Steve, Michel and Shawn didn't know the rest of the gang! Here I come to the finish line.
I still have some energy to wave!
Almost there!
Done! It is such a great feeling to complete one of these triathlons. I don't do it with blazing speed but I get it done.
Excited to be finished that is for sure.
It is even more fun to do these triathlons with good friends! We work out together and do the events together. All at our own pace and we meet at end.

I guess I am a happy person here! I think this picture is a true representation of how I felt finishing another tri!
Nice pink shirts that say "Girls Rock" on them! I like the shirts! It is all about the shirt after all. :-)
It was so very cool to have family there at the end of the tri cheering me on! It made the race even more special. It made my day! Thanks for coming to help me across the finish line Steve, Michel and Shawn!
Really! Thanks for being there you were great cheer leaders and photographers! I will never forget it!
Steve got a video of me finishing the triathlon! Love it!

A great day with great friends. We all finished and I think everyone was feeling pretty good about their time. We always discuss what we need to work on for next time. There is always something for sure. If I keep doing this for 10 more years I might just have it down!

1 comment:

T said...

Nice work Jackie! you are so inspiring, make me want to do one :)