Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Motorcycle Mama Michel

Michel wanted to take a ride with Mike on his motorcycle! She didn't have any gear so she borrowed mine. She is pregnant and is due in October and still fit in my clothes with room to spare. Love the leggings with the leather jacket!Come on Mike get that thing warmed up. Michel was excited and very cute in all that motorcycle clothing. She even had Harley boots. What a natural.
Of course everything around here has to be documented so a picture before they take off!
Here they go! Wooohooooo Michel and Mike!
Click here to see the Wild Hogs depart!

No comments: