Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another Ride

Well, we hopped on the Centennial Trail again on Sunday. Jay and Trisha joined us. They look so good together don't they. Happy smiles and notice the Jesus sticker on their car. I bet that is why they are smiling. PTLThe Gleasons!
After Sheila, Mariane and I went through the giant lake on the trail last week there was some talk about whether it would still be there or not. It was. Trisha was the most clever of us all. She went around it instead of through it. Could the smile here be because her feet are dry? I think so!
I sort of chopped off some heads here but just imagine how nice this picture would be with the heads intact.
Mike is trying to get as much water out of his shoes as possible. What a beautiful day it was.
As you can see the Spokane River is higher than normal. Too much rain this spring and lots of snow melt! Of course you can never have too much snow.


On the way back Mike and Jay went through the lake (so maybe it isn't giant as previously stated). Jay did the pedal with only one leg technique. Mike just barreled through it and I followed Trisha's lead and went around it!We had a great time riding with Jay and Trisha. Can't wait to get out there with them again.

No comments: