Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

IronMay

The IronMay Challenge
Can't do it in a day? Do it in a month! That is what it says on the t-shirts we received for the IronMay Challenge. We had a month to do all the distances of an Ironman. We could split all the activities up and do a little everyday. Here we are with our shirts. Mandi and Freida have a different color shirt because they did more than one Ironman in the month. They got awards too. Sorry girls I can't remember what the awards are for. Not Pictured...Deanna Mason!

No comments: