Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Barbados

Keri and Mark took a little vacation in Barbados. Keri was shooting a wedding there and Mark and Keri decided to make a vacation out of it. Fun! The family took turns watching Ryland and Easton. I had them for two wonderful days. Such sweet boys! I normally take tons of pictures when the grandkids are over. It is a little different when you are totally responsible for them though! No time to take pictures! Go go go. So I only took about 5 pictures and only 3 made it on the blog! Don't laugh Keri!

These two below are not going to bed they are just playing and getting "comfy"!Katie was over from Seattle and made sure she had some time to read to the boys! They love their Aunt Katie!

Well, that is it! That is all the pictures! It was a fun couple of days. We made pudding, ate popcorn, watched movies and football, and even played baseball in the living room. Grandpa Mike was in charge of that. Easton's two favorite words while he was her were, "NO ROCKY"! Rocky is one of the dogs. I think my favorite part of the visit was when all 4 of us were on the couch one evening and Mike was reading stories to the boys. Pretty soon Ryland and Easton drifted off to sleep. Mike was snuggling with Ryland and I was doing the same with Easton. So very cool! Great kids! Mark and Keri you are raising some awesome boys! Nice work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Thank you for watching the boys, they had a great time!