Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

Happy Halloween! I never seem to plan ahead when it comes to Halloween costumes! This year I was going as a Saints fan! I couldn't go as a Rams fan (which I am) because they haven't won a game this year. It is hard to get motivated to cheer them on with no victories. So a Saints fan it was! Then when Michel sent me a link to an article about Steve I thought...the jersey! I will wear Steve's jersey. It was a big hit with the kids at school! I had strict instructions from the photographer of this picture not to crop out the buck!!! So I didn't...but I wanted to!I wasn't the only one in the Halloween spirit. I can always count on my good friend Cheryl!

Cheryl teachers 4th grade and her team always comes up with a cute theme for the day! They said something about Swine Flu...
Happy Halloween!

No comments: