Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

We Have Been Waiting for This!

Spring is here and our neighborhood looks a bit different. I can hear birds, lawnmowers, dogs barking and the neighbor boys trying to engage Mike in a game of hide and seek with guns. If you get caught I guess you die! :-) Everyone once in a while I hear the lawnmower stop and I can hear Mike telling the boys to hide! Look at the contrast between these pictures! Wow!
It is a beautiful day today. Right around 70 degrees and sunny. Guess I better get on my motorcycle! Bye!

No comments: