Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day, Motorcycle, Lucy and Layne

Mike and I hung around the house today. Mike ended up getting in a water fight with the boys next door. In my last post it was hide and seek but somehow water got involved! Fun! Early afternoon rolled around and I took off on my motorcycle to Kristin's house and Mike went to see his mom on his motorcycle. It is about 20 miles from my house to Kristin's. I like to take the back roads and I always seemed to get turned around. I don't have the best sense of direction. I made it there but probably went a few more miles than I needed to but that is OK with me! Kristin and Justin and the girls live in a beautiful place.
AHHH! What a nice backdrop for the shiny red motorcycle!
Layne is getting pretty good on her bicycle! I do believe that a new bigger bike is on the list for birthday number 4!

Lucy is growing fast and changing so much. We had the pictures out and in some pics she looks just like Layne. Others she looks a lot like Kristin! Time will tell. Can't wait to see what her precious little personality will be like!
There are a lot of pictures! I couldn't decide which ones to use for the blog so I used most of them!

Her serious side!
Two angels! Layne looks like she is up to something doesn't she!

Bath time for Lucy Jean! So far she loves the bath!



What a precious face!
Maybe they are singing! Like mother like daughter!
Kristin has her hands full. Lucy in one hand and a kiss from Layne landing soon!
Night night sweet little one. After a bath and being fed it was time to drift off to sleep!

Very happy Mother's Day! Wish all the girls were here but in a few weeks they will be. Yahoo!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful beautiful!

Lucile said...

what precious little girls. You had a great day.

Anonymous said...

She looks like Uncle Jason!! Well, in a very cute, girl sort-of-way. ;-) Can't wait to meet her in a couple weeks!