Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Idol Rewind!

I am pretty sure there isn't anything more fun than getting together with the girls. So much jabbering and sharing and laughing. There is just something special about hanging with the girls. Tonight was Idol Rewind at my house. We all watched the finale of American Idol and loved it. Before it was even over on Wednesday Cheryl and I decided we needed to watch it again, slowly!!! :-) So Friday night was Idol Rewind night! Of course blogging and pictures were part of the deal. Here are the two bloggers taking a picture of each other. Very professional don't you think Keri!!! Before we ate we visited a little! Or should I say I had to make hotel reservations for Katie in Richland that she needed tonight. She was on her way there and needed me to make reservations for her. I did that while my friends so kindly waited for me to get done! Deanna and Christine below!
Here is Sharon smiling for the camera.
And my good friend Cheryl! What a trooper! She couldn't move her neck but she came to watch the show! :-) The sacrifices we make!
Tacos and a beautiful sunny evening in Spokane. Life is good! I cooked amazing but true and Mike did a great job cleaning up the yard for the occasion!
Mike felt the need to get a picture of me biting in my taco!
More tacos and laughing. Laughing is the best part isn't it!!!
Now on with the show. I asked for a moment of silence for David Cook at one point. He is my favorite Idol for sure.
And Cheryl is the girl on this one with Kris and Keith! You know what I mean if you know the song! :-)

So does it look like we were having our own private concert? It felt like it!!!!
Here is the winner of American Idol. He won again tonight. Amazing! We applauded like it was a surprise! Kris Allen!
And here is the non winner Adam Lambert. He isn't a loser that is for sure. We were split on who should have won. Cheryl and I were right! :-) We can't help it!
Cheryl will probably have this picture on her blog. We had to rewind the TV about three times and finally we had to pause the TV for her to get a picture like this! Not exactly sure what got us taking pictures of the TV!
Listening to all the music tonight brought back memories for all of us. Lots of great performers. We shared our memories with each other. Songs can take you right back to a time gone by in your life. Rod Stewart reminded me of my summer days on the beaches in Southern California. Lionel Richie and romance. AHHH! Some of us saw Led Zeppelin in concert in our younger days and some saw Kiss and others the Brady Bunch! The Brady Bunch. I thought they were just a TV band. Never knew they toured in concert! I saw the Beatles. Wore a flowered pant suit. No pictures thankfully. We laughed and laughed! There were some other stories but I think the sister/sister confidentiality clause applies! Sorry! Thanks for a great evening ladies. You are the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, looks like a fun night!