Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Party On!

I snapped a few pictures at our school Christmas party. Like all good parties there was tons of good treats!!!
Smiling faces! So cute!
Jeremy won the prize for the ugliest Christmas sweater. I took about 6 pictures of the Jen and Jeremy but there wasn't one where Jeremy's eyes were open. I gave up!
Mandy and Jackie (with my Rams Santa hat)!
Mike, my hubby, and Cheryl!
Kate!
Jessica and Jackie (with my Saints Santa hat)! I was conflicted because the Rams and the Saints were playing on the weekend. So I took turns wearing the hats. Both teams needed to win. Turns out the Saints got the W!
We all had a great time! Thanks for hosting the party Mandy!!!

No comments: