Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting Educated

Teachers get to learn new things too. A few of us from Michael Anderson headed to Wenatchee for a 2 day conference! We had lots of fun and learn a lot too. Freida was visiting with someone on the phone on our way there! We sort of had a texting frenzy texting our buddies in the other car!
We all joined up for some dinner once we got to our destination! Actually those of us in Brenda's car couldn't wait for dinner and ate earlier. We were there for moral support while the others ate.Lovely group!!!
This is what I really wanted to have while lending moral support. A picture was as close as I got to the yummy treat.
Little side trip to New York!
Found some our friends from Hallett in Wenatchee. We met for a great dinner and of course I can't remember the name of the place we ate. Great food though!
It is hard for me to sit and listen to a speaker for two days (maybe for all of us)! We are so used to being up and moving around all day. It was worth it though. There was lots of great information for us! We should all be better teachers after this conference. :-)

No comments: