Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Twas the Day Before Christmas

Look who I found on Christmas Eve Day! Santa! Nice of him to take time out of his busy schedule to pose for a picture with me! Mike and I got up at 4 AM on Thursday morning. We were headed out to the Sprague rest stop to put in a 6 hour shift. The Christian Motorcyclists were manning the booth for 4 days. When we got there we were greeted my Zach and Rusty who were getting things ready for us.
We had coffee, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, and cookies to give to the travelers. We had stuffed animals and hats for the children. Zach is modeling one of the hats. Doesn't fit him does it!
We had to test all the drinks to make sure we created them just right for the people traveling to see family for Christmas! I think we might have tested a cookie or two just to make sure they were yummy!


Mike and I had a fun time talking to the travelers. We asked where they were headed and where they came from. We even met some neighbors of Kristin and Justin! The kids were thrilled to get the stuffed animals! The Monroe family had the shift after ours! Here they are anxious to get started!
We had fun and what a great ministry! We felt privileged to be able to participate. Merry Christmas travelers!

No comments: