Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, September 11, 2009

NFL Football!

Below is a recent article about Steve! When he describes "THE" blocked punt my feelings come rushing back to me! I was at school that night. I was watching the game before open house started. The game was on my TV and the reception was horrible. I saw someone break through the line and then recognized it was Steve. When he blocked that punt I was screaming! That's Steve! Over and over. I tried to call Mike but couldn't even dial the phone. It was so very exciting! New Orleans had been through so much and this was a moment of healing for everyone and a really fun football moment! Can't imagine how it would have felt to be in Steve's shoes! I couldn't be more blessed with awesome step-sons and magnificent daughters! We are proud of all of you kids for sure! Click to read Steve's Article

No comments: