Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day One


I am just learning how to use a blog. I am hoping this will actually show up on it! :-) Oh, I got a picture up on this now! Yippee. I am hoping to learn how to do this before Lucy and I go on our road trip in June so the family can keep track of us. Plus it is fun to do something new like this. Click on the Title Day One to leave a comment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! LOVE the picture!!

Anonymous said...

love this idea, it'll be neat when you and Lucy comb the desert like nomads...

Anonymous said...

looks good, I think this will be neat when you and Lucy are combing the desert.

Anonymous said...

do some more!!! I keep opening this expecting an update!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for an update :)