Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bloomsday

Well, Bloomsday is this Sunday. I walked about 3 miles with Vivianne today. We are ready to go. Bloomsday is 7.46 miles and has 40,000 to 50,000 runners/walkers do the course. This will be my 28th Bloomsday. I will be walking. The big thing every year is what color will the shirts be? I never guess correctly. No more forest green I hope. Pink or light blue would be nice. No dark colors this year. Everyone that does the race wears their shirts to work on Monday. Unwritten rule I think. Mike and I are going to the spaghetti dinner at church on Sat. night and the church service afterward. Then we are off to the races Sunday. I will take my camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that the shirts will be light purple.