Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random Fun

So what can you do at GMA's and GPA's that you can't do at home. For one jumping on the bed. Kristin came over with the girls to help with some child watching duties while Keri was working at a wedding. Seemed like all Keri's babysitting arrangements while she was here had a kink in them. Once I got home the bed jumping started! On your mark, get set, GO!Really how can you say no to so much fun!
Lucy looks pretty serious. She is probably wondering why she can't do some bed jumping. Soon Lucy Soon but don't tell your mom! :-)
Layne was done and wanted a little rest but Ryland wouldn't have it!
Whew finally!
Not sure why there was licking of the arm??
We had such a blast having Keri and the boys here. Fun to see them grow and enjoy life so much. Being grandparents, I'll say it again, the best thing ever!

No comments: