Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Beautiful Ski Day

Here we go again! Another beautiful day in Chewelah! Cindy and I left her house about 7:30 and headed on up! Snow was good, weather was good, company was great!Happy Cindy ready to go!
Me too!

It was a perfect day.
AHHHH! Beautiful.



We didn't need any first aid thankfully!
More of God's beautiful creation.
Got there when the lifts started and left about an hour before they closed. Packed up ready to head back to the car. Notice the antique boot bag I have! The black one! Until next time!

No comments: