Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Easton 1 year!

Hi Easton! Time goes way to fast. Last year at this time I was preparing to head out to Phoenix to help out after Easton was born. Ryland and I went together to the hospital to meet his new baby brother. Mark and Keri brought Easton home on Super Bowl Sunday. We were all suited up in our Cardinal gear since the Arizona Cardinals were playing that day. What a great day and God has again blessed this family with another healthy child. To God be the glory!

No comments: