Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Doolittle BBQ Pictures

I got some pictures from the BBQ after the Doolittle Scramble from Keri. She got some great shots of the action. These three thought they were safe sitting by the pool but it wasn't long before their seats had to be vacated.
As I said before one of the most fun things to watch was Mark and Mike jumping off the diving board. I see the Olympics in the future of these fine gentlemen. Don't you?
To add to the entertainment of the diving board jumping Kayna and Ryland sat at the other end of the pool encouraging the future Olympians to do more. The kids got so excited each time they performed. Check it out.

The rest of watched in awe and amazement.
It was a blast! Thanks to Steve and Jennifer Doolittle for hosting the BBQ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu mean Special Olympics? Ok, that was rude, my bad.